Re: Win10 reading password and pin

On Thu, Oct 17, 2019 at 03:15 PM, <coccinelle@...> wrote:
I’ll check the setting of the button at the end of the password and pin.
I'm just curious as to whether you've found the root cause of this peculiar behavior.   I know by default password fields are hidden and you should be getting the "star star star" behavior out of a screen reader.   I'd love to know why you (and, quite likely many others) are not getting that intermittently and seemingly unpredictably at the moment.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that."

           ~ Douglas Adams (1952-2001)