Re: Vimeo

Sarah k Alawami

Try youtube dl. That downloads mostly anything, and I mean anything. If it downloads stuff . ffrom vimeo you will know.

to subscribe to the feed click here

On 20 Oct 2019, at 11:36, farhan israk wrote:

Recently I'm receiving some websites which contains video from vimeo. How to open that video in vimeo app? How to back or forward that video? There is seek control but it doesn't change through volume shortcut. Is it possible to download those video? When I shared with videoder, it loaded the website. There is no option to download.