From: chat@nvda.groups.io <chat@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, October 21, 2019 8:17 PM
To: chat@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [chat] Nvda accessible converter WMA to MP3

Pascal,

           Again, I want to encourage you to ask questions about programs that are accessible with NVDA for a specific purpose on the main group, as that's entirely appropriate.   If someone gives one that you want to get into how to use the program, where NVDA itself is incidental, then that sort of discussion should occur here on the Chat Subgroup.

            It's perfectly acceptable to ask questions of the form, "Do you know of software for {insert purpose here} that's accessible with NVDA?   There are just so many programs that are not screen reader friendly, and asking for input on which ones are with a given screen reader is specific to that screen reader and that program.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that."

           ~ Douglas Adams (1952-2001)