Re: eM Client Email Client

Kevin Cussick

Hi, thanks for this Brian, tried importing from thunderbird but nothing seems to read. will play to morrow as it is getting a bit late need to take dog out feed pets and so on catch You later and thanks for all You do.

On 17/04/2020 22:54, Brian Vogel wrote:
There are now reports of some unlabeled buttons.  Two of those are the Add Account button and Make Default Account button in Account management.
I have written to the folks at eM Client asking if there is a direct contact regarding accessibility issues, and will report back on what I hear from therm.
--
Brian *-*Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1909, Build 18363
*/The problem with values voting is that it completely puts to the side or totally obviates past performance, the effectiveness of policies proposed, intelligence and judgment — you know, the qualities that actually matter for someone who wants to lead the free world./*