Re: eM Client Email Client

Kevin,

          Do report back.  I'm not certain what you mean, precisely, by "nothing seems to read."   I can say that if you have a huge number of messages and/or calendar entries, etc., it can take quite a while for the initial synchronization to occur.  What's being imported from T-bird is the account information, but not the data (or at least not if you're using IMAP access) so eM (or any email client) will take however long it takes to sync all the e-mail message headers for your account along with the message bodies for whatever it considers to be "recent" email messages.  I was able to begin navigating before that was complete, but it took a bit for the initial batch of messages to show up on initial startup.  After that, everything's been pretty much "instantaneous."

The problem with values voting is that it completely puts to the side or totally obviates past performance, the effectiveness of policies proposed, intelligence and judgment — you know, the qualities that actually matter for someone who wants to lead the free world.

     ~ Zareh Delanchian