Re: eM Client Email Client

Kevin,

         I posted this recommendation on the Windows 10 for Screen Reader Users group as well, in a topic also named: eM Client Email Client.

         If you're not a member there, and don't want to become one, please keep checking back on that topic via the link above, since the archive is viewable by the public.  There's no way I can (or want to) keep copying and pasting between that topic and this one as various splashes of water pass under each of the proverbial bridges.

The problem with values voting is that it completely puts to the side or totally obviates past performance, the effectiveness of policies proposed, intelligence and judgment — you know, the qualities that actually matter for someone who wants to lead the free world.

     ~ Zareh Delanchian