From: Brian Vogel
Sent: Monday, November 09, 2020 1:04 PM
To: chat@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [chat] Webvism

Gene,

I'll be happy to add what you've mentioned in that topic while keeping it locked from further discussion. I'll copy and paste your opening paragraph, with attribution.

Per the group rules, which I'll bend when absolutely necessary, only software currently in support is to be discussed on the main group. Firefox 5X isn't, and there is no current version of Firefox (or even recent one) with which Webvisum works. I also thought I recalled the server(s) they employed having gone offline, but I could be entirely incorrect about that.

For all practical intents and purposes, Webvisum is dead.

Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard.