Re: Webvism

On Tue, Nov 10, 2020 at 12:24 AM, Gene wrote:
[In regard to Rumola - A captcha solver for Chromium-based browsers] I recall seeing one or more discussions on other lists awhile ago that it isn't in existence any longer.
-
As do I, and I think there was a time when they were kinda sorta in a limbo state.  But they're showing up on the Chrome store now.  I still have the Rumola extension installed for very rare testing purposes, but have had it in Chrome since well before "the limbo era" and haven't used it at all recently.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide