Re: App/Website Suggestions: Check pronunciation and phonetic symbol of any English word

farhan israk

Thank you.

On Wed, 24 Mar 2021, 9:24 pm Brian Vogel, <britechguy@...> wrote:
Farhan,

           I have no suggestion other than, in the future, you give specific and descriptive titles to your messages.  You are far more likely to get responses that way.

           I have retitled this topic and am sending this reply hoping it might get more attention.

The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that ‘my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.’

       ~ Isaac Asimov