Nimer's Views on Accessible Antivirus Programs for NVDA and Android

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,

I just created a video on my views of a couple of accessible antivirus programs for Windows and for Android. The video is now up on my YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/nimerjaber and I also provide the dedicated link below. If you enjoy the video, please consider liking it, sharing, and if you are not subscribed, please consider subscribing. Please also note that, as a totally blind person with limited time, I am not focused in any way on the video, and care about the audio and content.

Please understand that I am not necessarily recommending one go out and install an antivirus program, if Windows Security is working for you, or if you find Google Play Protect to be adequate. Nonetheless, this may be helpful to some of you who are looking for dedicated security programs which are accessible.

You can also scan the QR code to access the video as well.

qrcode_ci3.googleusercontent.com.png

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber