Nimer's Views on Accessible Antivirus Programs for NVDA and Android

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,

I just created a video on my views of a couple of accessible antivirus programs for Windows and for Android. The video is now up on my YouTube channel, www.youtube.com/nimerjaber and I also provide the dedicated link below. If you enjoy the video, please consider liking it, sharing, and if you are not subscribed, please consider subscribing. Please also note that, as a totally blind person with limited time, I am not focused in any way on the video, and care about the audio and content.

Please understand that I am not necessarily recommending one go out and install an antivirus program, if Windows Security is working for you, or if you find Google Play Protect to be adequate. Nonetheless, this may be helpful to some of you who are looking for dedicated security programs which are accessible.

You can also scan the QR code to access the video as well.

qrcode_ci3.googleusercontent.com.png

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

The message above is intended for the recipient to whom it was
addressed. If you believe that you are not the intended recipient,
please notify me via reply email and destroy all copies of this
correspondence. Action taken as a result of this email or its contents
by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) may result in civil or
criminal charges. I have checked this email and all corresponding
attachments for security threats.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for Windows, visit nvaccess.org

You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970) (393-4481) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly.

Thank you, and have a great day!

Join chat@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.