Re: getting rid of unwanted sound using nvda

On Wed, Sep 8, 2021 at 03:18 AM, Rana Kiwan wrote:
try removing the addon from NVDA called beep sound i think.
-
I don't care what the specific issue might be, but the first three basic NVDA (or JAWS, with parallel construction) troubleshooting steps are:

1. Restart NVDA.
2. If Number 1 didn't fix the issue, Restart the computer and fire up NVDA afresh.
3. If Number 2 didn't fix the issue, Restart NVDA with add-ons disabled.

It's astounding how often an add-on is the problem, and when we have backward compatibility breaking releases combined with some potentially really old add-ons the probability becomes much higher for add-on involvement.

The poor wish to be rich, the rich wish to be happy, the single wish to be married, and the married wish to be dead.

       ~ Ann Landers