looking for an accessible program to transfer mp3 files from my windows pc to an IPhone 11-pro

Dan Thompson

Hi all,

I have tried using ITunes will little success to transfer mp3 files from my windows 10 pc to my IPhone 11-pro with little success.  I am totally blind and use nvda.

I am hoping someone here can give me some easy step by step directions to make ITunes work or another program.  I have a large library of bird songs from four cd’s I’ve have converted to mp3 which also include some other audio information with each bird song.  I’d like them on the IPhone for when we travel.  Thanks for reading this long email and any help in advance!