Re: Sandbox Feature of Windows

Farhan,

Thanks for the clarification.  What you mean is the Windows Sandbox feature, and in this case the typo in your subject and original message was enough that I could not do the "instant self-correct" to come up with what you were referring to.

I don't use it, so can't answer, but I have retitled this topic so that it's abundantly clear what you're asking about and maybe someone who is using that feature with NVDA can chime in about doing so.

And, again, I thank you for asking this question in the Chat Subgroup.  You clearly realized that it is about Windows Sandbox that you happen to be using NVDA to access.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

         ~ Harlan Ellison