Re: Sandbox Feature of Windows

On Sat, Nov 20, 2021 at 03:11 PM, David Mellor wrote:
I thought I read that only the paid version of VM player provides total network isolation
-
I'm not sure where VM player entered the conversation, but it's not what's being asked about.  A sandbox app/feature was built straight into Windows 10 in editions other than Home.  The article originally referenced from HowToGeek, How to Use Windows 10’s New Sandbox (to Safely Test Apps), made this absolutely clear.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

         ~ Harlan Ellison