Re: Sandbox Feature of Windows

On Sat, Nov 20, 2021 at 07:46 PM, David Mellor wrote:
The previous post made reference to VM and implied it's use for sandboxing and I was interested to ask
-
It also included "years ago" and "before VM."

Anything besides the actual thing asked about is not answering the original poster's question.  I'm fine with thread drift after the original query has been addressed, but not before.  And, I'll add, I should have mentioned Tim M, too.

Let's get back to answering the original query, first, before the topic goes wandering off in other directions or down memory lane.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

         ~ Harlan Ellison