Re: Acrobat scan and Adobe acrobat - Accessibility of PC Desktop Apps as well as Mobile Versions

Adobe Acrobat on the PC is accessible and has been for years.  It's also expensive (and I presume you're talking about Acrobat itself, not Acrobat Reader, which is also accessible but that's free).

I can't speak to Adobe Scan nor to any of the mobile app versions of either.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

         ~ Harlan Ellison