Re: Acrobat scan and Adobe acrobat - Accessibility of PC Desktop Apps as well as Mobile Versions

Ibrahim,

The number of tutorials on using Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Acrobat Reader on the PC platform with accessibility software, screen readers in particular, is myriad.  There's no reason for me to reinvent the wheel here.  A web search on either one of those two programs along with the name of the screen reader you wish to use with it will turn up days worth of reading.

I'd expect the same thing for Adobe Scan, but to a lesser extent, at least when it comes to the PC platform.

Web searching on the app names along with iOS in the case of an iPhone or Andriod in the case of Android phones coupled with either "Talkback" or "Android Accessibility Suite" should turn up what's available regarding the mobile apps for the specified platform.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

         ~ Harlan Ellison