changing page and font size on google doc

farhan israk

I am using windows 10 21h2, nvda 2021.2 and google chrome Version 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) (64-bit). I use google doc. I cannot change the font size. I press insert + f to check font size and other formatting staff. If I press that keystroke after changing the font size, nvda announces the previous font size. It does not announce a new font size after changing it. I also cannot change page. If I press ctrl + page down, chrome switches to another opened tab.