Re: Contact

Dennis Clark

Hello Ibrahim,

Hopefully this is going to you off list. I am building a website which  performs the tasks you described. The primary purpose of my website ap is for blind/deaf and deaf people to get a transcription of audio from mp3 audio files and mp4, Avi, etc files. My website will not be available for use by those with these disabilities for at least another month, but if you are disabled and have a few files which need to be transcribed I can do it for you in advance of announcing my website. In my tests a 1 hour video takes about 8 minutes for the transcription, and the result, though not perfect, is truly amazing. You can reach me at:

dennis@.... I look forward to hearing from you.

All the best,

Dennis

On 11/29/2021 1:47 PM, Ibrahim Ajayi wrote:
Hello:
Please does anyone know of a program or app, that one can use to
transcribe video and audio in to text.
If anyone knows of any program or app, please let me know, and also
let me know how such an app or program is used. A comprehensive
tutorial will be greatly appreciated.
Regards.
Ibrahim.