Re: Assistance with locating existing MS-Office training content

I guess that really depends on what you're classing as "training content" which could be anything from basic keyboard shortcut lists through detailed tutorials (with or without screen reader involvement).

NVAccess publishes materials on using NVDA with Office.  I believe Gene NZ has some material on accessibilitycentral.net, too.  Microsoft itself virtually always publishes material on using its various products with screen readers and without, but where the "without" material covers basics applicable whether you're a screen reader user or not.

It just really depends on what it is you're seeking here.

The stoical scheme of supplying our wants by lopping off our desires is like cutting off our feet when we want shoes.

         ~ Jonathan Swift (1667-1745)