Re: how to configure eloquence for SAPI with NVDA?

Gene

Eloquence places an icon on the desktop.  If you press enter on it, a dialog with settings comes up.  Tab through it and you will shortly come to intonation pauses.  Its a check box.  Uncheck it if it is checked, then press enter.  The dialog will close and the setting will be changed.

Gene

On 12/11/2021 4:14 AM, Abhijit Kasbe wrote:

Hello!
I am using eloquence for SAPI with NVDA.
so , my query is that , how to configure it means i am aware about installation which I have done but i want to turn off the intonation pauses which causes delay while reading.
please share the solution.
thanks.

--
best regards.