Re: how to configure eloquence for SAPI with NVDA?

Edited

By the way, questions about synths and NVDA are on-topic for the main group.  You might get more input if you post there.

The only thing I'll ask, is if you do, that you go with a title like, "Configuring Code Factory SAPI Eloquence for NVDA."  That makes it clear from the outset that we are talking the legal version and SAPI.  We seem to have finally quashed the repeated bringing up of "Eloquence of questionable legality" and I'd like to keep it that way.

The stoical scheme of supplying our wants by lopping off our desires is like cutting off our feet when we want shoes.

         ~ Jonathan Swift (1667-1745)