strange behaviour on google doc with nvda

farhan israk

I use windows 10 21h2, nvda 2021.3 and google chrome latest. I use google doc. Sometimes, I notice strange behavior. If I try to read a paragraph, sometimes nvda does not change focus as it is expected. For example, I want to read the third paragraph. if I navigate paragraph by paragraph, nvda reads the second paragraph instead of the third paragraph. The performance of my computer is smooth. it does not hang. I even checked the changing window that time. it changes immediately. Sometimes, if I delete a character, nvda does not announce the deleted character. actually sometimes it announces and sometimes it does not announce anything during deleting characters. How can I fix them? Both screen reader and braille support are enabled. I do not have any brail device.