Re: Using Mendeley Citation Software

Farhan,

Questions about the accessibility of specific software with NVDA are permitted on the main group, and I would suggest you ask this again there just so you can possibly get a definitive answer as to whether that software is actually accessible, or not, there.

Any extended discussion of exactly how to use Mendely itself is appropriately placed here.  I have no experience with this citation software so I cannot comment further.  There are tutorials out there on how to import Mendely citations into Word, but those presume you have already created your citations file(s), and it sounds like that may be where your issue lies at the moment.

The company that makes Mendely touts its accessibility:  https://www.mendeley.com/accessibility
My guess is you need to find another screen reader user who actually knows the ins and outs of Mendely and get help from them to get you started.  If that someone happens to be on the NVDA group, having a discussion about how to do that here on the Chat Subgroup would make your learning experience one that others could possibly use in the future.

Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.

        ~ Mark Twain