Re: problem with nvda

Quentin Christensen

As Brian said, this would be fine in the main group, and also likely an artifact of the way Abbyy is making the PDF.  If you've got an example you can send me, I can have a look (send it to me off list to info@... - the attachment will get block if you try to reply to the group).  The other thing which would be worth doing, is creating an issue on our tracker at: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 3:15 AM udit pandey <udit52805@...> wrote:
hi all,
hope you all are very well
I have a problem with nvda
I will tell the situation
yesterday and today I tried to convert a pdf to word with abbyy finereader 15 when I have successfully cunverted the pdf to word my nvda is reading every paragraf 2 times
using nvda latest version windows 10 MS office 2019 and abbyy finereader 15

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager