Re: problem with nvda

Quentin Christensen

What version of NVDA, Windows and Office are you using?  The file you sent me reads fine for me, so if you are using an older version, it might be something which has been fixed, or possibly a particular quirk of using a certain build of Windows and Office together.  You could also double check that you are using the latest version of Abbyy Finereader - it may be that a newer version of that product produces slightly more robust files as well.

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 1:44 PM udit pandey <udit52805@...> wrote:
hi,
but the problem is still there
I am pasting the reading sampal here
1.  The Question Paper contains THREE sections-READING, WRITING & GRAMMAR and LITERATURE.
1.  The Question Paper contains THREE sections-READING, WRITING & GRAMMAR and LITERATURE.
so, the above are the sampals of reading of nvda

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager