Re: problem with nvda

Quentin Christensen

Gene, Udit did send me a copy of the scanned document off list.

It only has one copy of those lines / reads fine with NVDA for me.  I'll be interested to see what version of each program Udit is using, but I wonder if it is something with the way the particular version of Office is reading the way Abbyy has created the file.

On Wed, Mar 9, 2022 at 2:05 PM Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

Why do you think NVDA is the problem?  Why isn't the problem that the document has those lines repeated in the scanned version of the document itself?

Gene

On 3/8/2022 8:44 PM, udit pandey wrote:
hi,
but the problem is still there
I am pasting the reading sampal here
1.  The Question Paper contains THREE sections-READING, WRITING & GRAMMAR and LITERATURE.
1.  The Question Paper contains THREE sections-READING, WRITING & GRAMMAR and LITERATURE.
so, the above are the sampals of reading of nvda

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager