Re: Reply links don't work properly in Groups.io messages when using an e-mail program

Luke Davis

Gene wrote:

I just tried using the reply to sender link in two messages, each from a different group.  In both instances, using Thunderbird, though an old version, a
blank message opens in the browser but there is no address nor is there a subject.
I do not have this problem with reply to sender links. Although probably 70% of the time you can use the mail program's reply to sender feature, and will get a valid address, so I rarely use the footer links.

Luke