Re: pdf issue in thunderbird

Gene

Edge doesn't retain tables.  I like it for reading straight text but for reading documents with tables or filling out forms, it is not a good idea to use.

Perhaps because it doesn't retain table formatting and doesn't handle things like being able to fill out fillable PDF forms, it loads documents much faster, which matters if they are long documents.  But for general reading, I use Edge.

Gene

On 6/10/2022 2:40 AM, Brian's Mail list account via groups.io wrote:

I often find that the Edge version of the pdf reader tends to work better with nvda than the native Adobe one. The problem, often with adobe is that some lines read like they have no spaces between words, whereas this is not the case with Edge on the  same files. Very strange!

Brian