can't get t-bird to reply to an individual, rather than a listserv

Mary Otten

Hi all,

Using latest NVDA public release and latest t-bird with the add on enhancements, I have never been able to get the reply to all function to offer me any more than the listserv address. Thus, if somebody sends a message to a list, and I wish to reply privately to that individual, I expect reply all to give me 2 addresses, and then I would delete the list address. I've also tried just reply, but of course, that goes to the list as well. This is on multiple groups.io lists. Any ideas? Probably something simple I'm overlooking.

mary