Re: Grammarly accessibility

If you search this archive, you will find several topics on Grammarly all of which indicate it is entirely inaccessible, and a couple of them are very recent.

There have also been many threads in the main group about Grammarly and its (in)accessibility with NVDA (or any screen reader).  I also believe it's been discussed in the past on the Windows Access with Screen Readers group and both JAWS groups.  My recollection is that it's consistently declared to be inaccessible.

Searching a Groups.io Topics Page/Archive

   ~ Martin Luther King, Jr.