Atom

farhan israk

How to open atom text editor? I don't get any icon in neither desktop nor start menu.

Is this installed, or portable?

If it's not installed you're not going to have a desktop or start menu item unless you create them.  I have never used the Atom text editor, or seen it under Windows, so I suspect it's third party.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that."

           ~ Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@...>

It isn't accessible at all.

Cheers!

On 9/12/2019 12:30 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Is this installed, or portable?

If it's not installed you're not going to have a desktop or start menu item unless you create them.  I have never used the Atom text editor, or seen it under Windows, so I suspect it's third party.

A learning experience is one of those things that say, "You know that thing you just did?  Don't do that."

           ~ Douglas Adams (1952-2001)

farhan israk

Thank you. I could open it from appdata folder. I found it accessible.