LibreOffice mailing list and its accessibility

farhan israk

How can I send mail to the libreoffice  mailing list? I did not find any mail address to send mail to this mailing list. How can I send accessibility feedback to its developer?

This is what I could find, on  the page: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Accessibility/Accessibility-dev#Mailing_List

  • Subscribe by sending a blank email to accessibility+subscribe@....
  • or visit the archives

I got a confirm message a few minutes after sending a message to the subscription address.

The poor wish to be rich, the rich wish to be happy, the single wish to be married, and the married wish to be dead.

       ~ Ann Landers

farhan israk

Thank you.