installing font to google doc

farhan israk

I have downloaded some fonts for Microsoft word. Those fonts are not available on google doc. How can I install them to google doc?

Well you can't probably install them to google docs since its online.

On your computer if you do a windows r and then type fonts you can probably paste them in there.

I don't actually do this but I have if anyone gives a damn a copy of the old office 97 fonts which I pulled from office 97 because not all fonts were included at that stage.

It probably is historical but I always install them and whatever.

On 29/09/2021 6:31 am, farhan israk wrote:

I have downloaded some fonts for Microsoft word. Those fonts are not available on google doc. How can I install them to google doc?

farhan israk

Thank you.