internet download manager alternatives

farhan israk

What accessible internet download manager alternatives is available for windows?

Mert Anlar

Greetings;
A few months ago i've discovered Internet Download Accelerator (ida), it's for free but it has pro version as well.
Below i'm posting the download link for free version, give it a try if you want:
http://download1.westbyte.com/ida/idasetup.exe
Regards.

18.11.2021 19:09 tarihinde farhan israk yazdı:

What accessible internet download manager alternatives is available for windows?

farhan israk

Thank you.

On Thu, 18 Nov 2021, 11:01 pm Mert Anlar, <sonay-mert@...> wrote:

Greetings;
A few months ago i've discovered Internet Download Accelerator (ida), it's for free but it has pro version as well.
Below i'm posting the download link for free version, give it a try if you want:
http://download1.westbyte.com/ida/idasetup.exe
Regards.

18.11.2021 19:09 tarihinde farhan israk yazdı:
What accessible internet download manager alternatives is available for windows?

I have getright but its not been updated for ages now.

To be honest I don't really use it because of fibre I just don't seem to need it.

But then I don't download over 1gb files that much these days.