Acrobat scan and Adobe acrobat - Accessibility of PC Desktop Apps as well as Mobile Versions

Ibrahim Ajayi

Helllo:
I want to find out if blind computer and mobile phone users can use
acrobat scan and adobe acrobat.
If we can, then how can thse apps and programsbe used wwi our screen readers.
Hope to get some responses.
Ibrahim.

Adobe Acrobat on the PC is accessible and has been for years.  It's also expensive (and I presume you're talking about Acrobat itself, not Acrobat Reader, which is also accessible but that's free).

I can't speak to Adobe Scan nor to any of the mobile app versions of either.

You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.

         ~ Harlan Ellison

Ibrahim Ajayi

Hi Brian:
Thanks for that pice of information. I did post on this group about
what you informed us about.
My question now is: can you give some tutorial on how adobe acrobat
and adobe scan are used on the PC, and mobile. I am an Android user.
I have no idea on their use. I have both apps on my phone, and I have
adobe acrobat on my PC.
Regards.
Ibrahim.

Adobe Acrobat on the PC is accessible and has been for years.  It's also
expensive (and I presume you're talking about Acrobat itself, not Acrobat
Reader, which is also accessible but that's free).

I can't speak to Adobe Scan nor to any of the mobile app versions of
either.

*You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed
opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant.*

~ Harlan Ellison

Ibrahim,

The number of tutorials on using Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Acrobat Reader on the PC platform with accessibility software, screen readers in particular, is myriad.  There's no reason for me to reinvent the wheel here.  A web search on either one of those two programs along with the name of the screen reader you wish to use with it will turn up days worth of reading.

I'd expect the same thing for Adobe Scan, but to a lesser extent, at least when it comes to the PC platform.

Web searching on the app names along with iOS in the case of an iPhone or Andriod in the case of Android phones coupled with either "Talkback" or "Android Accessibility Suite" should turn up what's available regarding the mobile apps for the specified platform.