video editor

farhan israk

Which free video editor is accessible with nvda? I heard that reaper can be used as a video editor. If it is true, how can I cut video in this software?

Reaper can be used as a video editor.  I have no idea as to how accessible that particular functionality is. Most who use Reaper with a screen reader also use the Open Source Accessibility for the Reaper Application (OSARA) with it.

If you want details on using Reaper and any of its functions with a screen reader, you would be well advised to join the RWP - Reapers Without Peepers Group and ask away.
Group Archive: https://groups.io/g/rwp/topics
Post: rwp@groups.io

The stoical scheme of supplying our wants by lopping off our desires is like cutting off our feet when we want shoes.

         ~ Jonathan Swift (1667-1745)

farhan israk

Thank you.