Accessible Markdown Editor

Sergey Fleytin

Hello there!

My question is for those who is using markdown on a regular basis. What do you use to work with this format?

I am in search for the editor with good preview capability and with accessible editing. I found AME, but unfortunately it gives me a lot of errors when I work with my native language.

What else can you, folks, recommend?

Thanks a lot in advance.

Sergei.

Sascha Cowley

Personally, I just use a text editor to edit markdown. I use Markdown Viewer Webext in Firefox for reading them.

Devin Prater

I use VS Code.
Devin Prater

On Mon, Jul 18, 2022 at 8:49 PM Sascha Cowley via groups.io <sascha.camille=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Personally, I just use a text editor to edit markdown. I use Markdown Viewer Webext in Firefox for reading them.

Sarah k Alawami

I’m using writage for word to write all of my markdown  It actually rocks and has saved me an abundant amount of of time and energy.

Personally, I just use a text editor to edit markdown. I use Markdown Viewer Webext in Firefox for reading them.

Sergey Fleytin

Hi Devin and others!

Devin, thanks a lot for your reply. I gave a close look to VSCode and found out that is has extensions to work with Pandoc. So from this moment the VSCode definitely becomes my editor of choice.

Thanks once more!

Sergei

19.07.2022 16:24, Devin Prater пишет:

I use VS Code.