An app similar to AppleBooks for windows

Khalid Anwar

I love the Apple Books app, because it's so simple and easy to use, I don't need a book reading app to have lots of fancy features the only things I really need to be able to do are see which page I'm on, turn the page, search for books in my library and access them that way. For some reason I've never been able to get on with the kindle app, does anyone have any other suggestions?

Khalid Anwar
Please call 07497613820 or email AnwarKhalid850@...

Kevin Cussick

Hi, sorry do not have a download url. but bookworm for windows might do it. but I am not sure that the development is still going on. as I when checking for updates remember saying the sight was not available. maybe someone else will be able to help.

On 23/11/2020 19:09, anwarkhalid850@gmail.com wrote:
I love the Apple Books app, because it's so simple and easy to use, I don't need a book reading app to have lots of fancy features the only things I really need to be able to do are see which page I'm on, turn the page, search for books in my library and access them that way. For some reason I've never been able to get on with the kindle app, does anyone have any other suggestions?
Khalid Anwar
Please call 07497613820 or email AnwarKhalid850@gmail.com <mailto:AnwarKhalid850@gmail.com>

Fawaz Abdul rahman

Hi, you can download bookworm from the following link:

https://github.com/blindpandas/bookworm/releases/tag/Bookworm-Release-(Build-v1.0.181)

good luck.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

On 23/11/2020 19:09, anwarkhalid850@... wrote:

> I love the Apple Books app, because it's so simple and easy to use, I

> don't need a book reading app to have lots of fancy features the only

> things I really need to be able to do are see which page I'm on, turn

> the page, search for books in my library and access them that way. For

> some reason I've never been able to get on with the kindle app, does

> anyone have any other suggestions?

> Khalid Anwar

> Please call 07497613820 or email AnwarKhalid850@...

> <mailto:AnwarKhalid850@...>

Kevin Cussick

thanks for the download, but get the same error website not found what gives?

On 24/11/2020 18:01, Fawaz Abdul rahman wrote:
Hi, you can download bookworm from the following link:
https://github.com/blindpandas/bookworm/releases/tag/Bookworm-Release-(Build-v1.0.181) <https://github.com/blindpandas/bookworm/releases/tag/Bookworm-Release-(Build-v1.0.181)>
good luck.
Hi,   sorry do not have a download url.   but bookworm for windows might
do it. but I am not sure that the development is still going on.   as I
when checking for updates remember saying the sight was not available.
maybe someone else will be able to help.
On 23/11/2020 19:09, anwarkhalid850@gmail.com wrote:

> I love the Apple Books app, because it's so simple and easy to use, I

> don't need a book reading app to have lots of fancy features the only

> things I really need to be able to do are see which page I'm on, turn

> the page, search for books in my library and access them that way. For

> some reason I've never been able to get on with the kindle app, does

> anyone have any other suggestions?

> Khalid Anwar

> Please call 07497613820 or email AnwarKhalid850@gmail.com

> <mailto:AnwarKhalid850@gmail.com>

Kevin Cussick

Hi, sorry should have said when using the help menu then go to website not found error. it is a shame as I would like to get updates and the updater does not work now either.