Any nvda accessible ringtone maker for windows 10?

Ibrahim Abedrabbo

Hi folks,
I like to make some custom ringtones for my iPhone. I downloaded a bunch of applications on my laptop, but I found them inaccessible with nvda. This is the only screen reader I have. Does anyone know of a simple ringtone maker compatible with nvda and windows ten to recommend? I appreciate any advice.

Cheers,

Ibrahim

to be honest I wouldn't bother.

As long as you have any file an mp3, midi, wav file or m4a music file you can edit it with something like goldwave or something like it and upload it to itunes and it will do it.

On 24/11/2020 8:27 pm, Ibrahim Abedrabbo wrote:
Hi folks,
I like to make some custom ringtones for my iPhone. I downloaded a bunch of applications on my laptop, but I found them inaccessible with nvda. This is the only screen reader I have. Does anyone know of a simple ringtone maker compatible with nvda and windows ten to recommend? I appreciate any advice.

Cheers,

Ibrahim

Ibrahim Abedrabbo

Thanks Shaun. Unfortunately I do not have GoldWave. I also heard it is a complicated piece of software.

On Nov 24, 2020, at 2:34 AM, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com> wrote:

to be honest I wouldn't bother.

As long as you have any file an mp3, midi, wav file or m4a music file you can edit it with something like goldwave or something like it and upload it to itunes and it will do it.

On 24/11/2020 8:27 pm, Ibrahim Abedrabbo wrote:
Hi folks,
I like to make some custom ringtones for my iPhone. I downloaded a bunch of applications on my laptop, but I found them inaccessible with nvda. This is the only screen reader I have. Does anyone know of a simple ringtone maker compatible with nvda and windows ten to recommend? I appreciate any advice.

Cheers,

Ibrahim

These days most Android phones will allow you to choose any MP3 file as a ringtone, and if it's the very start of the recording you're interested in you can just do that.

The audio editor Audacity is free and accessible, and also quite complicated, as any audio editor is.  You can use it to "hack out a chunk from the middle" and export it to a shorter MP3 file if that's what you want.

Over the years I've tended to do my ringtone making using one of the many apps that are available for that purpose in the Google Play Store.  I would have to imagine the same thing exists in the Apple store for iOS users.

The color of truth is grey.

           ~ André Gide