Best way to sell my old Braille note touch?

Khalid Anwar

 I have a humanware Braille note touch tablet that I no longer use, originally I purchased it in early 2017 so it's about four years old but still works perfectly fine, I was just wondering what's the best way to sell it are there specific lists that I can use or should I try on eBay.
 I will also be willing to give a significant discount to anyone who could trade me a working Braille note apex, as I actually prefer the older model and regret updating to the touch.