BlindTechGuys RE: Lean Crew Talks Docs

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,

The latest episode of the BlindTechGuys podcast is out. This episode focuses on Google Docs, in continuation of the series on web apps. Feel free to check it out, and provide your feedback.

Thanks.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 5:44 AM
Subject: BlindTechGuys RE: Lean Crew Talks Docs
To: <blindtechguys@...>

Hello everyone,

Welcome to episode 80 of the Blind Tech Guys. We trust you will enjoy the latest episode of the pod. Thank you to all of you for listening, and your support means so much to us. We are now heard in nearly 80 countries, 47 states, and Washington DC. Happy Easter to all who celebrate, and happy birthday Microsoft! Thank you to the anonymous donor for the easter eggs!

On this week's episode, Nimer continues our current series on web apps accessibility by running through Google Docs, and in our Did You Know Section, we continue exploring settings on both Android and iPhone.

To listen, head on over to the Blind Tech Guys website, where you can easily subscribe and listen in your favourite podcast player, or you can simply ask your smart speaker to "play the latest episode of the Blind Tech Guys podcast".

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo

--
Welcome to the Blind Tech Guys mailing list.

Blind Tech Guys is here to bridge the gap for blind and visually impaired users of technology. We discuss all things related to tech; however, we mainly focus on Android, iOS and mobile devices from a blind and visually impaired perspective.

If you have any questions or suggestions for future podcasts, please send an email to contact@....

You can quickly find every episode of the podcast, go about easily subscribing in your preferred podcast player, plus find links to our YouTube channel, Facebook group and page, Twitter feed, and Telegram or WhatsApp groups by heading on over to https://www.blindtechguys.com.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Tech Guys" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to blindtechguys+unsubscribe@....
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blindtechguys/000e01d72ae2%249f1bbe50%24dd533af0%24%40gmail.com.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

The message above is intended for the recipient to whom it was
addressed. If you believe that you are not the intended recipient,
please notify me via reply email and destroy all copies of this
correspondence. Action taken as a result of this email or its contents
by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) may result in civil or
criminal charges. I have checked this email and all corresponding
attachments for security threats.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

To find out about a free, open-source, and versatile screen reader for Windows, visit nvaccess.org

You can follow @nimerjaber on Twitter for the latest technology news.

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (970) (393-4481) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly.

Thank you, and have a great day!