From: <marco.curr@...>
Date: Tue, Apr 6, 2021 at 5:44 AM
Subject: BlindTechGuys RE: Lean Crew Talks Docs
To: <blindtechguys@...>

Hello everyone,

Welcome to episode 80 of the Blind Tech Guys. We trust you will enjoy the latest episode of the pod. Thank you to all of you for listening, and your support means so much to us. We are now heard in nearly 80 countries, 47 states, and Washington DC. Happy Easter to all who celebrate, and happy birthday Microsoft! Thank you to the anonymous donor for the easter eggs!

On this week's episode, Nimer continues our current series on web apps accessibility by running through Google Docs, and in our Did You Know Section, we continue exploring settings on both Android and iPhone.

To listen, head on over to the Blind Tech Guys website, where you can easily subscribe and listen in your favourite podcast player, or you can simply ask your smart speaker to "play the latest episode of the Blind Tech Guys podcast".

Warm regards,

Marco Curralejo

Blind Tech Guys is here to bridge the gap for blind and visually impaired users of technology. We discuss all things related to tech; however, we mainly focus on Android, iOS and mobile devices from a blind and visually impaired perspective.

If you have any questions or suggestions for future podcasts, please send an email to contact@....

You can quickly find every episode of the podcast, go about easily subscribing in your preferred podcast player, plus find links to our YouTube channel, Facebook group and page, Twitter feed, and Telegram or WhatsApp groups by heading on over to https://www.blindtechguys.com.
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Blind Tech Guys" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/blindtechguys/000e01d72ae2%249f1bbe50%24dd533af0%24%40gmail.com.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber