BTG #81 Livestream

Nimer Jaber

  Hello everyone,

First, thank you to all the new members for joining us. This community is home to some of the best people on the planet, and if you're reading this, you're one of those people! Thank you for being you, and thank you for your support. It does truly mean so much to us.

We will be going live this evening, in a bit under an hour, with BTG #81. The YouTube stream is the raw, unedited podcast, and we don't focus on visuals, we strictly focus on the audio. If you wish to, you can always wait for the edited version. Tonight, we will be discussing some news, Google Sheets, Google Chat, the continuation of settings exploration on Android and iOS, and addressing some listener feedback. We do hope you'll join, and we welcome you asking questions on the chat. We will answer them as we go along. If you miss the livestream, don't worry, you can still use this link to watch it later. Finally, if you enjoy our podcast and YouTube stream, please share it out to your friends and social networks, and let everyone know about our community!

Thanks everyone!

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber