cancel amazon subscribe and save item, how?

Mary Otten

I googled this and got the following amazon help page. For me, the first step is a show stopper, since I am not going to use a mouse and hover over an item! They didn't offer any accessible alternative, and when I try on my phone, which doesn't let you "hover" there doesn't seem to be a way to cancel items either. Any ideas? Here's the direct listing from the Amazon help page, for what it is woerth.

You can cancel your subscription in Your Subscribe & Save Items.
To cancel your Subscribe & Save subscription:
1. Go to Your Subscribe & Save Items.
2. Hover over the subscription you'd like to cancel and select Edit.
3. Select Cancel subscription.
4. Select Confirm cancellation.

Brian Tew

Just call their accessibility number and make them do it.
Send feedback if you can. It is intentionally made difficult in order to screw people out of more money.
If enough of us complain, explain and bother them perhaps they wil l change it.