From: chat@nvda.groups.io [mailto:chat@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Khalid Anwar
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2021 11:17 AM
To: chat@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [chat] Does anyone use Microsoft narrator screen reader

Hi there,

I was just wondering if anyone uses Microsoft narrator screen reader and could answer a question for me.

at the moment, I’m finding that narrator will announce positional information before the content of the information, so for example if something is the fourth item in the list, narrator will say firstly four of 10 and then read out the item,

I would like this to be reversed so that the text is read out before the position.

Is there a way to do this in Microsoft narrator?