eM Client 8.2 is here

Nimer Jaber

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nimer Jaber <nimerjaber1@...>
Date: Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 10:24 AM
Subject: Fwd: eM Client 8.2 is here
To: <blindtechguys@...>

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: eM Client <sales@...>
Date: Wed, Apr 7, 2021 at 9:33 AM
Subject: eM Client 8.2 is here
To: <nimerjaber1@...>

If this message does not display correctly, click here.

eM Client 8.2
is released!

V8 Release

Dear Nimer Jaber,

We are proud to present eM Client 8.2 with yet another round of major updates and new exciting features!

What‘s new in version 8.2:

Camera icon

Online Meetings
(Zoom, MS Teams,
Google Meet)

Bell icon

Enhanced integration with cloud storage services

Smile icon

Giphy support
and new Emoticons

(hundreds to choose from)

Stickers icon

Beautiful eM Stickers
(originally designed)

Bell icon

Toggle between HTML and plain text mode

Bell icon

'Change Reply-to' feature

Bell icon

Updated Invitations design

Bell icon

Tens of visual tweaks and updates

Yours sincerely,
Team eM Client

P.S.: How would you rate eM Client? Tell us and the world!

Your experience is important to us and we would love to read your review (whether good, bad or otherwise) on Trustpilot.com.

Facebook Twitter YouTube LinkedIn

You can unsubscribe from this newsletter here.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

attachments for security threats.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

Thank you, and have a great day!

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

attachments for security threats.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

Thank you, and have a great day!

And if anyone happens to be using eM Client I'd love to have reports as to what Version 8.2 may have improved, or broken, on the accessibility front.  And if something is not working from an accessibility standpoint, do contact their support folks, because they have taken that feedback seriously in the past even if the fix is not immediate and has to wait until the next dot release.

The poor wish to be rich, the rich wish to be happy, the single wish to be married, and the married wish to be dead.

       ~ Ann Landers

Sean

Is this electron application?

On Thu, Apr 8, 2021 at 08:19 AM, Sean wrote:
Is this electron application?
-
Do a web search on eM Client.