FYI Money Management AFB

David Russell

Hello NVDA Chat,

As a result of my interest in pursuing online investing opportunities,
I found this article of interest from "Access World", the American
Foundation For The Blind:
A Tech Geek Talks Money: An AFB TECH Lab Rat Discusses ...
https://afb.org › ...
About this Result
Instead of my usual product evaluation article, here I briefly discuss
some of the ... I cover online banking and investing, computer and
smartphone accounting ...

Best,

--
David C. Russell, Author

Khalid Anwar

It’s a good article although I do wish he’d given more details about investing, rather than just a couple of sentences in the article