Google Docs Accessibility

Nimer Jaber

Hello everyone,

As I've stated before, I am a host of the BlindTechGuys podcast. Typically, we stream the podcast live, as we are recording, on Sunday evenings U.S. time. We then release an edited version of the podcast later, within a day or two, to all major podcast platforms. We realize that the podcast can be lengthy, and the YouTube certainly is, so we are bringing to you a bit of a new format. We are chopping our podcast up, and creating clips of the most important content covered. You can find the first such clip regarding Google Docs accessibility at https://youtu.be/d3g9TwZRLYc

I want to thank Carrie from LiveAccessible for her efforts in chopping our video up, and her help with the YouTube channel as well.

--
Best,

Nimer Jaber

attachments for security threats.