From: chat@nvda.groups.io <chat@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Chris Shook
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2019 9:32 PM
To: chat@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [chat] hi guys

Pretty sure we can talk about anything we want on this thread.

Chris Shook

Hmm, do you want to talk about... (think), let me see, Ariana Grande?

molly the blind tech lover

Let's talk about whatever you want to talk about.

Hmm, do you want to talk about... (think), let me see, Ariana Grande?

molly the blind tech lover

We could talk about dogs. I love dogs. My dog Skully is so cute co

Hmm, do you want to talk about... (think), let me see, Ariana Grande?

Chris Shook

Man you are sick. Getting a little worried now.

molly the blind tech lover

I'm sorry. What did I say?