From: chat@nvda.groups.io <chat@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2019 3:53 PM
To: chat@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [chat] hi guys

Hello 😊
What we have for today?

Cool!
Hey, do you play at Playroom? In case you don't know it, it is a pretty interesting gaming plataform with many games like 1000 miles, farkle, dominos, uno, chess and many other ones.

Cheers,
Marcio
Follow me on Twitter

Em 19/02/2019 18:02, molly the blind tech lover escreveu:

I had ssuch an interesting day I don't know where to start lol. But it involves powerpoints and pdf documents.